Wednesday 11 November 2020

New Etsy Page Silk and Square


It has been a long time. Lockdown time has enabled me to sort, wash, and iron my collection of 200 scarves. Obsessed with the beauty of textiles, I have collected them during my Uni days in fashion, and thereafter for over 40 years! You can imagine I have a unique collection dating from 1920s through to 2000. I am now selling on Etsy, jewellery and accessories too. My desire for writing novels has superseded my obsession, however, I am framing a few of my favorites, they are works of art.

It is taking a while to set up the shop and get into a routine. I will let you know as soon as I post items No21x   In the meantime, take a look at this Esty shop - some fabulous Xmas presents TheGooseberryTreeVintage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts